Field Service Technician
Global organisation - Job security!
Great incentives and salary!
About Our Client
Our client makes life easier with their products which include cooking, dishwashers, laundry, coffee machines, refrigeration, floor care and food preparation. They achieve this through innovative means with intelligent technology, exceptional design and their user friendly products.
As a field service technician you will be required, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Attend service calls on consumer appliances as per daily run sheet
- Carry out quality field service repairs at the customer's premises or in the workshop
- Provide complete technical support as well as usage and maintenance advice to customers.
- Ensure all appliance, repair information and parts usage is documented.
- Managing of van stock and appearance of company vehicles
- Complete all administrative duties
- Ensure all OH&S policies and procedures are adhered to and proactively support them
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated field service technician with the ability to go above the call of duty when needed. To be successful, you will possess the following:
- Current Disconnect/Re-Connect Licence (or willingness to gain licence) or full Electrical Licence
- Excellent electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Exceptional communication skills
- Customer focused with good interaction skills
- Proven administrative skills and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Pass a full medical assessment incl drug and alcohol screening
What's on Offer
If you are successful, you will:
- Receive a fully serviced vehicle, tools, equipment and uniform
- Receive comprehensive training across all appliances
- Work for a global organisation which boasts a great culture
- Permanent position