- Friednly and supportive work culture
- Flexibility to work from home
About Our Client
The client is a leading community services organisation in Western Australia and work closely with people and families who need individualised support services due to disability, ageing or mental illness.
- The primary function is extracting large data sets from one computer system for checking and manipulating in excel before uploading into our finance system Techone in order to generate sales invoices. The role also reports on invoicing and claiming volumes and deals with customer queries and corrections.
- We're looking for someone with well developed excel skills - need to be comfortable with large data sets (eg 20,000 lines of data), multisheeted workbooks, with good spreadsheet discipline to ensure data is well organised, well documented and not corrupted as amendments are made.
- To extract and reconcile data from CRM, funders and finance systems to support accurate and prompt recognition and claiming of revenue.
- To conduct detailed analysis of data issues and liaises with relevant stakeholders to resolve issues and correct the data
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in business system solution
- Experience in conducting detailed financial and non-financial data analysis
- Ability to support the adoption of best practices and organisational change
- Demonstrates problem solving skills
- Ability to think innovatively and practically about ways that business systems can assist the organisation in supporting people who live in the community
- Highly developed computer desktop application skills and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Strong customer service skills with a proactive approach and high attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently also cohesively within a team environment
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting processes and system documentation
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in a user-friendly manner
- Experience in the Community Services / Not-for-Profit sector (desirable).
What's on Offer
· Option to Salary Package up to $18,550
· Flexible working conditions
· Convenient office locations