- Permanent opening within an exciting industry
- Competitive salary with flexible work arrangements
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in their field of education and research.
- Provide effective leadership, management and engagement to the Finance team members, ensuring that all objectives and deadlines are met, supporting their career development and knowledge sharing and managing performance, where needed.
- Assist in the planning, management and performance of the year end annual consolidated financial statement process, ensuring relevant consultation with key stakeholders, preparation of high quality robust documentation and liaison with external audit.
- Co-ordinate the provision of responsive and expert financial, taxation and insurance advice to staff and management ensuring that enquiries are attended to and matters are resolved in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- CPA / CA Qualified
- Proven financial advice and planning skills and experience implementing finance-related policies
- Very good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience analysing data from multiple sources and making recommendations on initiatives
- The ability to communicate, teach and lead a dynamic finance team.
What's on Offer
To provide high-level, operational and technical advice, guidance and support in relation to financial reporting and the implementation of financial management practices.