- We have been engaged for both full-time and part-time AP focused positions!
- Locations include Brisbane CBD, Albion and Kelvin Grove!
About Our Client
The clients for these positions come from a range of industries, including construction, retail and not-for profit.
Each of these companies are large corporations, who offer a supportive and professional work environment.
Each position is a full-function Accounts Payable Officer position, with key duties including:Accurately process all approved supplier invoices on a timely basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate distribution of all items for appropriate approval
- Maintain supplier accounts and ensure that all supplier details including payment terms are up to date at all times.
- Review general ledger coding on invoices to ensure correct allocation of expenses.
- Pay suppliers invoices to terms and issue remittances.
- Data Entry of Accounts Payable
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have strong Accounts Payable and reconciliations experience, and be available on a short notice period - ideally immediately, or able to start within a week's notice.
The successful candidate will also possess strong high-volume data-entry skills and experience, in addition to good Microsoft Excel skills.
Jobpac and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Experience advantageous.
What's on Offer
I have a competitive remuneration rate for all roles - anywhere from $33 - $38 hourly + superannuation. If this is of interest, or you'd like to discuss opportunities in this space - please apply so we can discuss further!