- Permanent Full Time Poistion
- Immediete Start
About Our Client
The business is one of the leading players in Australia's supply of automotive parts.
The day to day responsibilities of this role will be;
- Assembly of industrial hoses, valves and fittings
- Installation of fluid control components onto customers equipment
- Assist customers with technical and sales enquiries, both via telephone and at the counter
- Perform stock control duties
- Use the computer in house system to check inventory and produce stock and invoice documents
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ;
- Have significant experience in mechanical assembly (preferably using industrial hoses and fittings)
- Be able to read and interpret part lists
- Mechanical problem solving will be a key part of their experience
- Be well spoken and well presented
- Have experience using computer systems.
What's on Offer
On top of an attractive salary, join a national player in Australia which prides itself on a fantastic in house cultures and seeks to progress careers of its employees from within.