Globally recognised organisation
Excellent remuneration and range of staff benefits available
About Our Client
Our client is a world wide leading organisation who have established themselves to become one of Australia's most recognised brands. With state of the art offices based just outside of the CBD, a need has arisen for Fleet Coordinator to join their Corporate Services Division.
The primary responsibility of this role is to accurately coordinate all fleet related customer payments. Other key responsibilities include:
- Implementing and assisting in the development of processes and procedures in relation to fleet activities within accounts
- Producing fleet related reports and maintaining data on the system to assist HR operations
- Answer and handle any customer related queries or issues
- Maintain fleet systems in order to provide the business with accurate information to support ordering and other operations requirements
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be collaborative and able to work within a team environment. You will be willing to take on new challenges with energy and enthusiasm on a daily basis and build strong customer relationships. Strong communication skills is essential for this role as well as the ability to adapt and learn new processes. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a similar type of role. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
What's on Offer
- Global industry leader
- Excellent remuneration available
- Range of staff benefits