Graduate HR Consultant
Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our consultants unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
Your goal as an Graduate HR Consultant is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
Daily responsibilities include;
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Identifying, developing and managing client/business relationships. Offering PageGroup recruitment solutions and negotiating the rates of business
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
The Successful Applicant
Do you see yourself as a future leader? Do you have drive to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment?
If so, PageGroup would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have;
- An engaging personality and Never Give Up attitude
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership qualities; whether this is from work experience, a sporting background or extra-curricular activities in school/university
- An openness to global secondments/relocations
- A degree in a commercial subject such as finance, marketing, economics
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunities within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses (based on achievement of individual and team-based targets)
- Work with the world's biggest brands
- Proven track record of hiring professionals from a non-recruitment background and equipping them with the skills to quickly become successful
- Access to dedicated in-house team of learning and development specialists
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment
- Opportunity for rapid promotion and to be exposed to a range of career options and global opportunities.