Graduate Inside Sales Consultant
Do you come from a retail, used-car or outbound sales background?
A VERY lively team, who are sociable and full of energy and passion;
About Our Client
Our client is part of a household name company, globally, that boasts a great office culture, with young people from all over the world. They pride themselves on being sociable, hard-working and dedicated to provided the best customer experience for all of their clients. Being the leading organisation in their field, they are getting bigger and bigger and looking to add to their teams!
The key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to;
- Researching/Generating new sales leads
- Book and confirm quality appointments for one member of the field team focusing on VIP prospects
- Engaging via phone with business owners in an effort to bring them on to client's platform
- Understanding your own focus markets and goals
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Full use of CRM (salesforce)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must possess;
- 2 years + experience in a sales or telesales role with experience cold calling required.
- Proven track record in over performing on targets
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Previous salesforce experience preferred
- Bi-Lingual preferred
What's on Offer
- A permanent opportunity looking an energetic, confident sales person bursting with personality;
- Offering a competitive salary with added commission, incentives, social events and also shares in the business;
- Great Central location, with a outstanding office space- close to public transport.