Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Customer Service
Graduate/Entry Level Role
Outstanding Training Provided
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse Page Group. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the Page Group world.
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in recruitment, customer service or sales is highly regarded.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems.
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team.
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities.
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working arrangement, be the CEO of your own desk!
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Competitive commissions
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai , Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce