Graduate Sales Representative
Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
Permanent role in Sydney CBD, corporate offices
About Our Client
Our client is looking for highly motivated individuals to join their organisation! Be part of a collaborated and focused team within a hardworking, fun and rewarding environment. Although a large company our client maintains the tight-knit communicative culture of a start-up.
Collaborate with a like-minded team of Sales professionals who are customer-focused and motivated to continually improve and add value. Reporting to the Sales Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing clients with relevant product information to reach a successful outcome
- Identifying potential customers and developing them into leads
- Maintaining close relationships with existing clients through effective account management
- Negotiating and overcoming objections from clients, utilising a consultative sales approach
- Reaching and surpassing set KPI's; resulting in guaranteed results and recognition
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you will need;
- Recent sales experience, 2-5 years, corporate phone based preferred
- Possess excellent communication and effective listening skills
- The ability to quickly build rapport and have a good outbound calling attitude
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and enjoy working as part of a cohesive team.
What's on Offer
Join a motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated team who work towards achieving common goals to drive success. A vibrant office environment located in the CBD, with regular social activities and events. You will be challenged and engaged to reach your full potential while building strong professional networks along the way.