- Career Development
- Flexible Working Arrangements
About Our Client
Our client is a smartphone brand enjoyed by over 200 million people around the world today. They are ranked in the top 5 smartphone brands globally and is the third-largest smartphone manufacturer in Australia.
- Manage product lifecycle in line with business strategies ensuring growth and a seamless transition into products.
- Finalise the setting up of new products with channels including liaising with relevant teams as appropriate.
- Partner with internal accounts and operations teams to provide channel order projections/forecasts to improve company's forecast accuracy and inventory.
- Collaborate and plan jointly with account managers and channels using CPFR to optimise sales revenue while maintaining channel's targeted stock on hand levels.
- Track and highlight any products selling above forecast as well as slow-moving and dead stock.
- Execution of promotions planned by account managers and channels including in-store, marketing, stock, GWP redemption and funding claims administrations.
- Regularly develop reports to provide performance tracking and local market requirements.
- Gather data and work to external research agencies to provide insights for the business to make strategic decisions.
- Identify internal process improvement opportunities and present recommendations to senior management for alternatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous exposure to product management and go-to-market
- Project management experiences are preferred.
- Excellent analytical and computer skills, high proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to combine working knowledge supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, and business savvy.
- Ability to work with external stakeholders and drive business outcome.
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to fluently communicate (verbally and in written) in both English and Mandarin is preferable.
What's on Offer
- Hybrid working model, flexibility to work from home and in the office
- On the job training and opportunities to up skill
- Great work culture