Home Appliance Technician
Global Leading Organisation
Full time role
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global leader in the household appliances industry, due to growth there is the opportunity for a full time Appliance Technician.
Provide Proficient technical support to customers on site.
General administration of vehicles spare parts.
Documentation of all parts used for appliances and repairs.
- You will be delivering, installing, and demonstrating the full range of house hold appliance (Dishwashers, dryers, refrigerators etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Must hold a current driver's license.
- Provide a Police Clearance Certificate.
- Minimum holder of a Restricted Electrical License
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Be able to work overtime when required - Saturdays & Sundays (uncommon)
- Physically be able to load and unload of appliances
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Great work life balance culture
- Van, tools are provided
- Laptop, IPad and phone provided
- On going training and development
- Work Autonomously