HR/Payroll Officer - (Cantonese Speaking)
Fantastic team culture and supportive management
Great progression and learning opportunity
About Our Client
We are partnering with an ASX listed and continually growing, logistics company who are looking to add payroll officer to their existing high performing and stable team. The role will suit an experienced payroll officer who is looking to join a stable team, where all members are valued, and continual learning and growth is encouraged.
- End to end, high volume payroll processing including review upload T&A files, new starters, terminations, leave processing and updating master data records.
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of your Weekly payroll portfolio in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify continuous improvement and efficiency's.
- Assist to provide a safe, compliant, and sustainable environment including process governance, compliance, and controls.
- Interpret and communicate EA's and awards.
- Assistance with month end reports.
- Experience in Workers Comp and OHS matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Must be able to speak Cantonese
- Micropay payroll system is a must
What's on Offer
- Outstanding culture and environment
- Permanent position
- Fantastic growth potential