Internal Sales Specialist
Full time position
About Our Client
The duties of this role will include;
- Manage the accurate processing of customer purchase orders into the company's ERP system
- Ensure effective handling and processing of client enquiries and proposals
- Update customers on the status of their orders
- Oversee customer orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner
- Up-sell products and offers
- Monitor and carry out daily purchasing and stock transfer requests
- Sending and tracking invoices and payments
- Develop and maintain client, contractor and consultant data bases
The Successful Applicant
At least 5 years' experience with internal sales, sale and/or customer service roles.
Excellent telephone and email manner and have proven experience in a high call volume environment.
Exceptional communication skills
Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
The ability to work unsupervised in order to organise and complete workload in a timely manner
Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook, however SAP or PRONTO would be an advantage
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to further your account management and sales in an internal sales environment. There is true opportunity to progress with this growing organisation for a strong performer.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Permanent Opportunity
- Parking available on site