Reputable organisation based in Western Australia
Excellent progression and career development opportuntiies
About Our Client
G&G Mining Fabrication are a wholly owned subsidiary of SSAB based in Perth, Western Australia. For more than 15 years G&G have been providing high quality specialised engineering solutions to the mining and heavy earth-moving industries and have developed an excellent reputation in the Australian mining market. Based in the suburb of Hazelmere, G&G are a company that pride themselves on their customer service, product quality and high performing team of experts to ensure that their customers' needs are met.
As an Internal Sales Representative, your role and responsibilities will be to directly support the customers and provide assistance in managing client expectations.
- Preparation of quotes and tenders for parts, Hardox Wearparts and G&G products and actively follow up with potential customers
- Manage sales calls ensuring that you maintain and develop key business relationships
- Prepare delivery documents, Coordinate deliveries with customers, logistics provider and warehouse
- Accountable for compilation of project documentation, preparation of reports and spread sheets
- Develop benchmarks for generic scopes of work for the purposes of providing clients with quick budgets estimates
- Assist and support internal stakeholders to maximise efficiency and client relations
- Continued assistance with identifying new business opportunities and providing a high standard
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this position you will ideally possess the following:
- Bachelor degree preferred in a related discipline such as mechanical engineering, material science, business/commerce or related subject is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in an internal sales position across the mining, engineering or capital equipment sectors will also be considered
- Metal fabrication estimation skills and process is a plus
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of mechanical and plant machinery is beneficial
- Clear and effective communication skills to assist with technical queries and external stakeholder support
- High attention to detail and diligent work ethic
- Self-motivated attitude with a desire to develop and achieve within a successful business
What's on Offer
This is an fantastic opportunity to join an established business across the Australian Mining sector. You will join the business on a full time permanent basis and work collaboratively with the internal sales team. Internal career development is highly encouraged and supported in this role allowing the potential to progress with a loyal business. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and providing you demonstrate suitability to this opportunity.