Temporary to Permanent opportunity
Great team environment
About Our Client
Our client is an established and thriving business committed to providing quality product to quality clients across Victoria. As one of the largest local businesses here in Melbourne, our client is a leader in their market and continues to find innovative ways of providing better service to their clients and customers.
Reporting to the customer service and sales manager this role will involve:
- Managing expectations of key clients and providing exceptional customer service
- Processing high volume orders via phone or email
- Continuous input on system and environment processes
- Ability to pick up on sales triggers and actively up-sell additional products
- Upkeep of all customer relationship management tools
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a sales environment weather face to face or call centre.
- Call centre or order processing experience
- Exposure within FMCG or Supply chain industries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and share new ways of doing things and
- Most important of all - a great team player!
What's on Offer
This a great role for anyone looking to develop their sales and customer service skills within the Fast moving consumer goods industry. This will give you the opportunity to be part of a close knit friendly environment and utilise the experience of those around you.