- Permanent Role in Dandenong
- Excellent Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a household name in the aquatic lighting and maintenance space and due to recent growth in the business operations, they have an immediate need to expand their Customer Service Division. They have over 25 years' experience within the industry and provide an extremely high-quality service to all sizes of business and individual consumers as well. They pride themselves on being there to support every customer and supplier in the most efficient way possible. This opportunity is excellent for an outstanding Internal Sales Officer to join a fast-paced organisation on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager, your main role and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Daily client interactions on a Business to Business/Consumer Basis.
- Dealing with Daily High Volume Customer Interactions via Phone and E-Mail.
- Answering customer queries via phone and e-mail in an efficient manner.
- Internal Liaison with all Relevant Business Functions including Warehouse, Factory and Drivers.
- Managing and Updating Internal Customer Database.
- Ad-Hoc Duties as Requested by the Management Team and Senior Business Leaders.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a dedicated internal sales/customer service representative, who has a high attention to detail and is willing to go above and beyond in their daily tasks. You'll be able to demonstrate an ability to work productively in a small team environment and unsupervised on occasions. Ideally, you will have previous experience in a phone-based customer service and exposure to a CRM system, as well as any experience in the construction, manufacturing, or lighting industry. A candidate who enjoys a challenge and has a high attention to detail is required in this position.
What's on Offer
You would be joining a friendly and welcoming team that recognises and celebrate outstanding employees plus additional benefits of:
- Dandenong Location.
- Permanent, Full-Time Role
- On-Site Parking Available.
- $55K - $60K Plus Superannuation, Pending Experience.
- Growing Team with a Great Culture.