Junior Accounts Receivable Officer
Do you want to be a part of a fresh, motivated team?
Do you want to upskill within a prestigious company?
About Our Client
Opportunity to work for one of the largest automotive suppliers in WA with some BIG name brands, based in Guildford!
The successful applicant will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Assisting with the management of a ledger of commercial customers to ensure invoices are paid on time.
- Receipting and payment allocations
- Working with internal and external customers to facilitate the resolution of account discrepancies and disputes
- Assisting the Credit Controller in the collection of overdue accounts
- Processing credit card payments
- Processing trading account applications
- Assist with month end processing and reporting
- Ad-hoc administrative and finance tasks
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity, you will possess the following:
- Has the initiative and situational awareness to see what needs to be done and pitch in where required!
- You have a coachable and open-to-learning attitude
- Ability to take on constructive criticism and see it as an opportunity for growth
- Demonstrated experience in Accounts Receivable and Administration
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word
- Confident Communicator
- A Customer Service focus and a natural Relationship Builder
- High level of emotional intelligence showcasing confidentiality and professionalism
What's on Offer
A career building opportunity in accounts receivable for a self starter!
Enjoy a fun team environment
Free staff parking