Sydney CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client is a recognizable investment banking firm with global operations and enviable reputation. Here lies a rare and exciting opportunity for a junior Executive Assistant to join their Sydney team, supporting the General Manager.
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the GM;
- Developing appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of outputs by the GM and wider management team;
- Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence, documents and presentations on behalf of the GM;
- Efficiently managing a large volume of incoming emails, calls and mail;
- Providing ad hoc research and administrative assistance to the wider team;and
- Processing and coding expenses including travel, credit card and general administration.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess a strong track record of providing professional administrative support. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as evident in advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite. Given the challenging nature of this role, you will be able to employ initiative to prioritise and to work independently on a diverse range of projects. Furthermore, you will be professionally presented and a highly motivated individual who confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority. Additionally, you will have full working rights.
What's on Offer
- Part time position and immediate start
- Temporary 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- Opportunity to work alongside industry experts