- Career support and development
- WFH Flexibility
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader and has been for over 30 years. They have over fifty café and retail developments across Victoria's biggest private hospitals including the Royal Melbourne and Royal Women's Hospital, St Vincent's, and Epworth. On top of their industry success, they also pride themselves on their commitment to employee wellbeing, career growth, training and development. They explicitly look to recruit those who consider career growth a priority.
Reporting directly to the Senior Management Accountant, your role will include:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Maintain and progress regular payment schedules
- Daily, weekly and monthly payment runs
- Assist with daily bank reconciliations
- Assist with intercompany recharges
- Assist with month end
- Assist in the generation of fortnightly pays for approx. 400 employees.
- Checking Payroll Reports for accuracy.
- Updating and data entry into excel spreadsheets.
- Filing and scanning payroll records.
- Emailing payroll reports to Supervisors.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally two years of similar Accounts Payable Experience
Ideally one year of similar Payroll Experience
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
Attention to detail
Data entry experience
Proficiency in English, MX office
Additional accounting software is beneficial
What's on Offer
Career Development and Support
Collaborative and Supportive team