Junior Sales Representative
Endless progression opportunities within a global company
Team and individual awards and incentives
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations, with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company. We currently employ over 5,000 staff which has been achieved through our strategy of organic growth and diversification, PageGroup now operates in 35 countries worldwide.
Our highly successful Perth business was established in 2001 and has become synonymous with providing a first class service to both job seekers and companies recruiting staff in WA.
Working in a our Perth team and leveraging from your prior corporate experience, you will be an integral part of our Perth business and broader Page network across Australia and New Zealand. Your key deliverables will include:
- Professional sourcing of high calibre job seekers achieved through referrals, networking, social media and advertising
- Management of large blue-chip accounts while driving growth within SME markets
- Winning new business through professional business development
- Working in a team of high performing and passionate people that are committed to delivering high level of customer centricity
Your role will be varied, challenging and will offer a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a genuine meritocracy where your effort and successes are rewarded. You will receive formal training from day one, and through your career, with our dedicated Learning & Development team offering a mix of internal, external and on the job training providing you with a strong foundation on which to build your recruitment career.
The Successful Applicant
- An energetic, passionate and tenacious individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that you have gained from working in a retail environment.
- Possess a customer first attitude and have the ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders.
We are a team and results orientated organisation and are highly supportive of our peers and colleagues. We are looking to compliment our great culture in the Perth office with cultural leaders who genuinely want to join a business where they can develop personally and professionally.
What's on Offer
PageGroup offers unrivalled career opportunities and training & development in an environment where your efforts and successes are recognised and well rewarded. You will receive a competitive base salary and will be eligible for lucrative bonuses. Bonuses are recognition for achieving both individual and team-based targets. Future secondments to locations in the Asia Pacific region, the UK & Europe, and the US are also realistic career development opportunities for proven performers.