Junior Sales Representative
Step out of Hospitality/Retail and into an Office!
About Our Client
My client is an international brand that prides themselves on creating luxury, bespoke tailored suits for both men and women. Their Perth customer base is growing and they are looking to bring on a new representative to continue the momentum.
In this busy and challenging role, your main responsibilities include:
* Warm calls to existing online clients and connections
* Cold calling leads, referrals and individuals that form the target market to grow your own client base
* Face-to-face meetings and sales presentations
* Educating prospects on the product portfolio, fabrics and garment construction
* Tailoring prospects before the apparel is sent to be manufactured in London
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- An articulate, professional and personable individual
- Able to think on their feet
- Passion to drive sales and develop your own clientele
- A hard worker who can demonstrate both resilience and tenacity
- Proven sales experience and a recent degree are preferable but not essential
What's on Offer
If working for an international organisation with global career progression prospects and bi-annual company meetings in Europe sound of interest please submit an application to express your interest in this opportunity!