*16 month Fixed Contract
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader and holds a recognised name across the Agriculture industry. Committing themselves to designing and delivering innovative solutions to their customers, and continuously strive to achieve customer satisfaction. Due to their on-going success they are seeking an exceptional Logistics Coordinator to join their vision.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Process transport invoices and analyse the transport rates and notify discrepancies to line manager.
- Participate in ensuring an accurate inventory stocktake is performed and discrepancies followed up.
- Prepare reports, analyse data, and make recommendations for improving plant operations.
- Allocating sales orders while releasing orders and following up with customers to notify the status
- Managing demurrage by efficient planning of containers, bulk loads and bagged material by daily monitoring of truck movements on and off site to manage demurrage.
- Constant Coordination with transport companies, customers and internal stakeholders to achieve customer's orders deadlines.
- Efficient management of daily, weekly and monthly sales forecast and logistics planning
- Controlling Chep pallet movements.
- Meeting all the shipping deadlines in timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have the following
- 3-5 years' experience in Logistics
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Take ownership, autonomous and capability to work under pressure
- Proven experience in import and export operations and chemical industry background is preferred
- Proficient understanding of the MS Dynamics AX and Microsoft Office systems.
- High attention to detail
- OH&S and Environmental Policies and Legislation.
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary
* Working within a friendly team based environment