- Do you want to take the next step in your career?
- Do you want to work in a diverse and friendly environment?
About Our Client
Leader in supplying hygiene products for all industrial and health care providers.
- Managing external and internal stakeholders, customers, suppliers, freight forwarders and 3PL etc
- Managing and reporting on road freight/3PL performance
- Responsible for cycle counts, stock accuracy and costs to budget
- Managing reconciliations
- Executing the planning to ensure efficient deliveries of product
- Develop and recommend improvements to promote operational efficiency
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation for ADG, IMDG and chain of responsibility
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Proven supervisory experience
- Certificate of DG (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skill
What's on Offer
- Great team environment
- Autonomous role
- Ongoing employment for the right candidate
- Career progression