Management Accountant (Age Care)
Temporary opportunity for December start
Potential to be on going and lead to permanancy
About Our Client
My client is a large age care provider with multiple sites across WA and is growing and expanding therefore seeking additional staff within their finance team based in their Head Office in Perth.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for end to end preparation of budgets and management reports to include:
- Budget preparation and producing the month end reports
- Detailed variance analysis for the group consolidated accounts from balance sheet to financial statements
- Preparing and analyzing the cash flow reports on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis and be involved in the budgeting and forecasting for the group.
- Responsible for coordinating the budgets for 4 entities and providing business partnering support to the General Managers
- Working closely with the business and create process improvement that include automation of processes and system upgrade implementations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate have similar experience managing budgets and analysis financial data and must possess a professional accounting qualification or working towards and have excellent communication skills with the ability to explain finance terms to non-finance professionals. Knowledge and exposure to working in the Age Care sector and understanding on NDIS is highly desirable although is not essential.
What's on Offer
- Temporary position which could lead to permanency
- December start
- Central location
- Competitive hourly rate