Medical Billings Officer
Based in Auchenflower
Temporary positon with immediate start preferred
About Our Client
Our client is looking for an experienced Medical Billings Officer to join their team, on a temporary basis. Our client is one of the largest health facilities in Queensland, with a fantastic team and company culture. The successful Medical Billings Officer will greatly contribute to the efficient operation of the team, suiting a candidate who enjoys working in upbeat, successful and supportive environment.
As the successful Collections Officer, your daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Full ownership of a ledger with many accounts
- Receipting and allocating payments in an accurate and timely manner
- Producing customer statements with a tight deadline
- Account Reconciliations
- Responding to queries and assisting with ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, the candidate requires considerable experience in collections as well as:
- Strong experience and knowledge of Medical Billing and Collections
- Strong interpersonal communication and health fund contract interpretation skills,
- An ability to interface efficiently with internal/ external contacts,
- Ability to proficiently manage complexities of comprehensive data base and filing system
- Skill for ensuring the accurate, timely processing of electronic, verbal and written information.
- SAP and Excel skills are preferred, however, not essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Friendly and vibrant work culture