Temporary to permanent engagement
About Our Client
My client are a great business who put their staff above anything else, resulting in a high performing culture who strive to go above and beyond.
The key responsibilities for this role are as listed below:
- Be responsible for the site rosters, ensure ongoing coverage and distribute weekly crew changes to relevant stake holders with accuracy
- Maintain ongoing contact with employees regarding all movements, return to work, changes to rosters weekly via e-mail, text and verbally by telephone
- Compile and administer all process paperwork and coordinate site entry of employees, site coordinators and subcontractors in line with client requirements and time frames
- Book ongoing travel requirements, including international / domestic /charter flights, accommodation and hire vehicles and advise employees affected
- Develop strong relationships and maintain ongoing contact with site administrators and medics with the facilitation of rig mobilisation, new site requirements and ongoing site protocols
- Maintain employee documentation including medicals / correspondence / site travel etc
- Provide ongoing support to Operations Team
- Work towards creating a pro-active service culture and thrive to continuously improve HR processes
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will display qualities of resilience and the ability to work effectively in a high pressure working environment. I will be looking for someone who can demonstrate behaviours of where they have gone above and beyond previously, and to how they have coped in an environment exposed to change.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join this rapidly growing and dynamic business for an immediate start. Great internal culture that promotes collaboration and rewards individual efforts.