MS Excel Admin Clerk
Newly refurbished office located 1-min walk from closest station
Temporary contract offering competitive pay-rate
About Our Client
Our client is the leader in the manufacturing of electrical supplies and is a well known brand that almost every household would be familiar with. Located in the ever growing Sydney Olympic Park, they provide a professional work environment whilst maintaining the day-to-day maintenance of a manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to gain experience with an industry leading company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide admin support services to the Sales team and the wider business as required including printing, binding, collating and photocopying.
- Maintain and coordinate equipment and facilities internally and externally as well as following up of invoices, receipts and statements.
- Coordinate multiple admin functions at once in which your organisational skills will be utilised.
- Manipulate and accumulate data on MS Excel using Pivot tables and V lookups.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an office administration role with strong communication skills and detail orientated.
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel experience is essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task confidently whilst remaining professional to all members of the company.
- Be able to work alongside all employees at every level including stakeholders.
- Great time management ability with exceptional organisational and professional presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Super close to public transport
- An opportunity to progress your career with a leader in the industry
- Immediate Start