Office Administrator | Not-for-Profit | 6 Months
Opportunity to work with a well known NFP Organization!
Based in Sydney Olympic Park, close to public transport
About Our Client
Our client is a not-for-profit, community based organisation that promotes community well-being through the provision of flexible social participation and healthy lifestyle programs, reflecting the needs of our diverse community.
Working closely with the Office Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide effective clerical, administrative, receptionist and/or secretarial services as appropriate to ensure optimum support to the business area/service
- Ensure a professional front-of-house, providing visitors, volunteers and new staff with a warm welcome to the organization
Assisting with meeting minutes, agendas, meeting notifications and appointments
- Ensure appropriate stationery, office and kitchen supplies, furniture and branded products are provided
- Undertakes data entry and maintenance of records in accordance with policies and procedures or relevant funding body guidelines and requirements.
- Arrange routine travel bookings and schedules meetings or appointments.
- Actively participates in induction, training and regular team meetings as directed
Managing fleet vehicles servicing and maintenance schedule
- Undertakes other responsibilities as required and directed by the Office Manager
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in an administration role in Not-for-Profit/Community Services sector
Demonstrated problem solving ability and proactive work attitude, including the ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals
- Strong administration skills, including high level of computer literacy and proficiency with personal computers including word processing, spreadsheet and data software
- Commitment and passion for disability/community services
- Demonstrated ability to respond positively to change
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality customer service
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with people of all level
- Intermediate Experience in Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
- A Supportive Working Environment & Workplace Culture
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Purposeful & Meaningful Work