North of the River Location
About Our Client
Our client is an Engineering consultancy that is looking for an experienced Corporate Receptionist/Administrator to join a successful and growing company.
Your role as Receptionist/ Administrator will require you to cover a multitude of tasks, and you will be responsible to work collaboratively within a team and oversee the operations of the organisation. Your key tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing front office reception services, answering and directing incoming telephone calls to appropriate personnel, taking and passing on messages.
- Manage agendas, travel arrangements and appointments for senior management.
- Maintain and manage the presentation of the building and facilities.
- Track stock of office supplies and order stationary when necessary.
- Booking meeting rooms and arranging appropriate refreshments, catering for in house meetings as requested
- Undertaking other general administrative tasks as directed.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous work experience as a Receptionist/Administrator in a corporate environment is essential.
- Well presented with proven work ethic and ability to go above and beyond
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including being friendly, approachable and always willing to assist both colleagues and visitors
- High attention to detail and passion to deliver quality of work
- Self-directed and self-motivated, demonstrating initiative to do more than is expected or required in the position.
What's on Offer
If successful, you will be joining a supportive and fantastic team environment. The organisation believes in supporting its employees to be the best version of themselves.
Please note that due to the expected high number of applicants, only those suitable will be contacted.