Structured 9-5 hours; and
Opportunity to utilize your diverse skillset.
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian advisory firm, located across almost all states across the country. They are mid-sized and highly reputable across the industry. They are looking for a well-rounded administration professional that is a good fit across the team.
As a critical member of the team, key responsibilities will include:
- Various HR responsibilities such as management of annual leave, organising new employee inductions and starter-kits;
- Closely overseeing the calendar of management within the office;
- General office maintenance, such as ordering stationary and boardroom management;
- Organising internal events of an array of sizes;
- Coordinating local, domestic and international couriers;
- Email management of the general company inbox, delegating internally as necessary;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders of varying seniority; and
- Develop & update a soft and hard filing system for the Managing Director, including both existing and new documents. As well as other ad hoc tasks upon requests.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum three years in a similar role within a medium-sized office or larger;
- High accuracy and efficiency in both typing and grammar;
- Excellent time management skills, the ability be proactive and juggle multiple projects and priorities; and being able to work in an environment that is "hands on";
- Motivated individual with the ability to work both independently and within a team;
- Is punctual and assertive in verbal communication, confident communicating across internal and external stakeholders; and
- Will be adaptable in a team based office environment, willing to take on tasks upon request.
What's on Offer
- Structured 9-5 hours; and
- Opportunity to utilize your diverse skillset.