Office Assistant & PA
Opportunity for career progression; and
Work alongside influential business men and women.
About Our Client
Our client provides business to business consultation for all types companies around Australia from household names to similar boutiques, driving diversity strategy within these businesses, making our client an enormous influence in modern-day business.
As a critical member of the Admin team, key responsibilities will include:
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders of varying seniority internally, liaising with other assistants;
- Responsible for travel logistics both international and domestic;
- Collate data and prepare reports for management meetings;
- Organisation of meetings, calendar and diary management; and
- Data entry, clerical work and ad hoc responsibilities upon request.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum two years' experience in an administrative role preferably within a Multi-National Company;
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required;
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent time management and high attention to detail;
- Strong organisational and planning skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Will be adaptable in a team based office environment, willing to take on tasks upon request.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for career progression; and
- Work alongside influential business men and women.