Office & Facilities Administrator
Work alongside a tight-knit team;
Be a part of a forward thinking, agile culture.
About Our Client
Our client strives to assist businesses and consumers to streamline financial processes, being a leader in the financial industry. They are looking for a strong Office Administrator to be able to develop the new office in conjunction with the wider business strategy going into 2019.
As a key member of the team, key responsibilities will include:
- Email management, coordinating and delegating where appropriate;
- Full office management and autonomy, ordering stationary, building and facilities management;
- Assist the wider EA team with organise travel arrangements both domestic and international for senior stakeholders;
- Identify and implement procedural changes to improve operational efficiency in conjunction with other team members;
- Organise and coordinate events occurring on a monthly basis, both internal and external;
- Coordinate internal meetings with stakeholders of varying senority;
- Compile, format and edit documents for both internal and external use;
- Assisting in developing the new Sydney office; and
- Ad hoc responsibilities upon request.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a minimum of two years' experience in an Office Administrator or Management capacity;
- Will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Will be confident communicating with stakeholders of varying seniority;
- Will be a well presented, organised individual who takes pride in their work and is able to take initiative to prioritise tasks as required;
- Will work competently with no supervision;
- Will be career orientated within the administrative space.
What's on Offer
- Work alongside a tight-knit team;
- Be a part of a forward thinking, agile culture.