- Office Manager - Melbourne CBD
- 75-80k package pro rata/ 4 days per week permanent role
About Our Client
This organisation is an international not-for-profit business. Their key purpose is to identify global safety issues and be the bridge for the solution. If you are seeking to join a business that has a purpose and is making change this role is for you!
- Support the MD with proposals, presentations and documents
- Coordinate and management of appointments and courses
- Implement and improve processes and procedures
- Management of office supplies and needs
- Support the office across administration functions and IT functions, on boarding and marketing requirements where needed
- Implementation of processes and procedures internally, streamlining administration functions
- Liaising with staff internally and being the 'go to' person within the office - enjoy being an expert in your field!
- Organising events, functions or conferences for the business when required
- Assisting other teams within the office when needed
The Successful Applicant
- You will have proven experience as an Office Manager and enjoy taken ownership of your role
- High attention to detail and strong administration skills
- Experience with MS Office Suites and other software's/systems - be 'tech savvy'. Experience with Salesforce highly desirable.
- Bring a positive attitude and enjoy supporting Executives with their day to day tasks
- Have the ability to think on your feet and be one step ahead
- Have a strong personality and enjoy being collaborative across all team members
- Have excellent communication skills and written skills
- Seeking a permanent role at 4 days per week.
What's on Offer
This company have a strong emphasis on training and development of their staff and each person receives allocated funding to aid this. You will also have access to other training and education platforms online.
This is a small welcoming team seeking a like minded individual to be their 'go to' person and make this role your own.
Located in their bright and open CBD office, they are seeking someone 4 days per week with flexibility around start and finish times that is a passionate and experience Office Manager.
This role is paying 70-80k package pro rata based on relevant experience within a similar role.
For a discussion please send your updated CV to Jade Melia.