An opportunity to work within a well-known global brand
A dynamic, but fun organisational culture e.g. Friday office drinks and other
About Our Client
Our client is highly respected and is a well-known global brand within the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
They are looking for an Office Manager who can come in and own the role!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be the go to for all office needs
- Organise the day-to-day behind the scenes administration for the management teams for their meetings
- International and domestic travel bookings for senior management and clients
- Maintain a neat & tidy office and office inventory
- Perform ad hoc duties upon immediate request
- Help with organisation of events
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum two year's experience in a similar role
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication skills
- Will be adaptable, motivated, and agile in a dynamic office environment
- Will have high attention to detail, due to your work being relied upon by management.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work within a well-known global brand
- A dynamic, but fun organisational culture e.g. Friday office drinks and other events