- South Melbourne location - 65k-75k!
- A great opportunity to join a leading Construction business!
About Our Client
Join a leading commercial construction business as there go to Office Manager. This role is varied and will see you showcase and develop your skills across administration and for the wider teams in the business.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Providing extensive administrative support for the office.
- Reception duties, first point of contact - this includes transferring calls and providing messages to the appropriate staff member.
- On-boarding of new starters, setting up IT and organising their set up
- Manage internal processes and procedures
- Assisting with finance support such as data entry with invoicing
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- All other administration requests
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3+ yrs experience within a Office Manager, Office Coordinator or Reception role
- Excellent MS Office Suites skills and other systems/software's
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meeting deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment.
- Enjoy being the 'go to' person and encouraging and promoting the office culture and environment
- Organising events and office functions
What's on Offer
This role is full time permanent and the client is seeking their new Office Manager to start asap!
If you are seeking a role you can make your own and enjoy being the glue for the team then APPLY NOW!