Office Manager/Business Support Service Manager
12 Month Contract
About Our Client
My client is a growing IT business located in the Perth CBD, they are looking for a dynamic Office Manager, that is able to be ready for an immediate start, hit the ground running, and provide support in a fast paced office environment.
This role is rather dynamic, and isn't your usual Office Manager style role. The responsibilities are:
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Data entry and filing
- Implementing structures to ensure efficiency within the team
- Adhering to policies and procedures
- Adhoc office duties i.e: stock take and ordering, meeting and greeting clients, filing and printing, answering calls and responding to queries etc.
- Covering Reception where needed
- HR component - On boarding, and off boarding of staff
- Project Administration
- Document Control
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate, will be someone that isn't fussed by deadlines, and is able to work quickly and effectively under pressure. Someone who has a background in Office Management, and can easily adapt and multitask. In order to succeed in the role, you must be available for an immediate start, and can commit to a 12 month contract.
What's on Offer
- 12 Month contract role, with the view to Permanency
- Immediate start
- Dynamic role that will expand your skill set and keep you busy