Temporary to Permanent opportunites available
Be pro-active and register for upcoming projects
About Our Client
Page Personnel are a leading global recruitment agency and we have a number of specialists recruiting office support positions. We have established relationships with some of Sydney's leading businesses, including both big business and SMEs. Many of our clients have indicated that they have upcoming temporary needs within their business, especially looking for administrative rolls. Should you wish to be considered for these opportunities, apply today to register with Page Personnel.
To be considered for these opportunities all applicants must have prior working experience in an office based customer service position. We require customer service professionals who are passionate about going above and beyond in their roles. Experience in an outbound contact centre is highly sought after at this time. In addition, many of our clients are also specifically seeking candidate with experience in a high call volume environment and others are seeking those with experience using Microsoft excel. By registering with Page Personnel you will be exposed to suitable opportunities that match your own background.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Managing the front of house to ensure all guests and employees are well-serviced
- Proving administrative support to the Executive Assistant and wider business as required.
- Coordinating all room bookings and ensuring meeting rooms are set-up appropriately
- Maintaining relationships with building management and security
- Assisting with domestic and international travel bookings for the wider team
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as printing, filing, binding and editing reports
What's on Offer
- Various temporary opportunities available
- Short and long term assignments
- Full time hours available
- Positions commencing regularly over the coming month
- Various locations across the CBD and Inner City area
- Competitive hourly rates