Operations Administration Support Officer
About Our Client
My client is based in the northern suburbs of Perth, being one of the largest councils who are very passionate about keeping a clean and safe environment.
As the successful candidate you will provide administration support to the Operations Business Unit performing functions including but not limited to:
- Administrative tasks;
- Data entry for incidents, schedules and investigations in the events system (InControl),
- Purchase order entering in the accounting system, recording all documents in the electronic records system (TRIM)
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will be someone who has strong communication, be able to work autonomously and a part of a team as well as:
- Strong administrative skills.
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Ability to use Microsoft suite of products for administrative functions.
- Developed communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply legislative concepts to areas of work.
- Ability to exercise initiative and good judgement when required and in particular, to handle confidential and sensitive matters appropriately
- Demonstrated ability to use standard office equipment.
- Experience in the basic accounting functions for purchase of goods.
- Working knowledge of Local Government practices and procedures.
- Working knowledge of accounting system Navision
- General understanding of Environmental compliance as it relates to the waste industry.
- Working knowledge of InControl monitoring systems.
- Working knowledge and experience using the TRIM Electronic Document Records Management System (EDRMS) or similar record systems
What's on Offer
As the successful candidate you will be a part of a fantastic organisation that supports and acknowledges you hard work as well as the opportunity for this position to go permanent