Very competitive package!
Busy and fast-paced enviornment
About Our Client
Our client based in Somerton are at the forefront of the construction and building industry. They value and respect hard workers with a can-do attitude and are on the look out for an exceptional person to support their operations team and field staff.
- Provide high standards of service and positive customer communications
- Manage inbound enquiries by phone, email and internet
- General reception duties
- Data entry and maintenance of data base
- Prepare permit applications
- Allocating jobs and print out of job tickets
- Assist staff in all general administration needs
The Successful Applicant
- Able to work M-F 7am to 5pm and available every 2nd Saturday (min 4hrs) as required
- Proficient in excel and word
- Previous experience in the building and construction industry is an advantage
- Able to work in a team environment
- Great attitude and great sense of humour a must!
- Able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
What's on Offer
Above industry standard salary package for the right person. Training provided. Great role for someone that is looking for a long-term, permanent role within this industry.