- Permanent, full-time role + promotional opportunities
- Great opportunity to join a Australian Industry Leader
About Our Client
One of Australia's leading fertiliser suppliers and services.
- Organise, coordinate and undertake warehouse operations to ensure the movement of fertiliser products is completed in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
- Drive a front-loader in a safe manner
- Operate a forklift
- Liaise with customers and relevant stake holders
- Ensure stock counts are undertaken as required by Company policy and as required otherwise to practically manage the stock levels of all products (bulk and bagged) at the site.
- Identify, plan and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve operational efficiency
- Develop and maintain effective cross functional relationships with the Commercial team members to ensure the following occurs:
- Deal with customers and represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- 1-2 years proven operational experience in either operations, logistics or manufacturing
- Previous extensive experience in wholesale and retail environments or bulk handling and logistics
- Have a current forklift license
- Be able to keep up with the hands on aspects of the role
- Be able to drive a front loader
- Looking for long term, career development.
What's on Offer
On top of a generous salary package, join a business which promotes from within and prides itself on a fantastic in house culture!