Outbound Customer Service Officer
Short term assignment with full time hours
Join a well established company and industry leader
About Our Client
Our client works closely with a wide range of Australian Insurance companies and specialise in the repair and maintenance of houses affected by natural disasters. They service a national customer base and receive a high volume of inbound calls daily.
- First point of contact for customers and Insurance companies to assist with their queries
- Receive a high number of inbound calls
- Take detailed and accurate information from all parties and relaying this information to the necessary department
- Due to the nature of calls it is of paramount importance to have an empathetic and understanding approach to calls
- Assist the team however possible when required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you are required to have extensive experience working in a high volume contact centre environment, inbound or outbound. You will possess an ability to problem solve and work through a variety of complex enquiries. Due to the businesses spike in demand limited training will be given so you must be able to adapt quickly. Experience in insurance or the building industry will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Northern suburbs location
- Full time hours in a short term assignment