- Working two weeks on and two weeks off
- Brilliant office culture
About Our Client
Our client is a listed mining company focusing on gold exploration located in West Perth. Conveniently located close to CAT transport and great cafes!
Reporting into the Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting with month-end processing of Accounts Payable. You'll work closely with the full-time Accounts Payable Officer. This will involve entering invoices into the system, getting approvals, coding to relevant departments and sending for payment runs.
You will also support with ad-hoc duties as delegated by the Accountant.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will bring the following:
- Three years or more in an Accounts Payable position
- Able to work part-time, ideally on a two week on two week off roster
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to commute to West Perth
- Experience using XERO would be looked upon favourably
What's on Offer
A great opportunity for those looking for a flexible job that offers a competitive salary and great company benefits.