Part Time Accounts Receivable Officer
6 month Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational FMCG with a growing presence in the Australian market due to excellent products, first class customer service, and a strong sales & marketing strategy. Due to a busy time of year they are looking for a Part Time Accounts Receivable Officer with exceptional banking & recs experience to join the company on a temporary Part-Time basis for the next 3-6 months.
Reporting to the National Accounts Receivable Manager you will be part of a high energy team & responsible for:
- High volume allocations and account reconciliations.
- Actioning POD's, Raising credit notes and adjustments.
- Liaising with a number of internal teams such as accounts, sales & operations .
- Raise rebate invoices (350-400 per month).
- Managing the AR Inbox, customer queries, conducting investigations & resolving issues.
- Month end reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
You will have 3-5+ years' experience in a similar role. You will be a proactive fast learner who has exceptional attention to detail and be a real team player. This role requires a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced and goal orientated environment. You will enjoy being part of a large team that like a bit of noise and a laugh. This is a fast paced & busy environment.
What's on Offer
- Great culture and development
- Immediate Start
- Potential for permanency down the track