Part-time Payroll Officer
Prime CBD location
Focus on career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest development, construction and investment management companies. They operate across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, and are known for some of the most recognisable high rise buildings across the country. They are currently looking to fill a newly created payroll position on a part-time basis, 3 days per week.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
* Provide timely and accurate payroll services for existing and outsourced customers
* Deliver operational aspects of payroll processing within a timely manner
* Maintaining SAGE and PeopleStreem success factors employee master files
* Process overpayments, terminations, and issue certificates of service
* Process leave adjustments including annual leave prepayments
* Attend to payroll queries via phone, email and face to face meetings.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar end-to-end payroll position, along with exceptional written and oral communication skills. They will have strict accuracy skills, as well as a keen eye for detail. The successful candidate must be able to understand all aspects of terminations including ETPs and be able to accurately calculate a redundancy or termination quote. Strong customer service skills and the ability to handle queries from internal and external stakeholders will be highly advantageous. The ideal candidate will have intermediate computer skills with the ability to use a range of payroll systems. A background in accounts/finance will be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Great work/life balance
- Training programs provided
- Room for career progression and growth within the company