Part-time Payroll Officer
good workplace flexibility
3 days a week- school hours
About Our Client
The client is a not for profit organisation, providing community support services to assist people living with a range of disabilities. The aim of these services is to empower people with disabilities with choice and improve their quality of life.
This role will involve the setup of new employees, maintenance of employee data, processing of changes to employment, fortnightly pays and cessations
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of the applicable laws and regulations covering payroll administration, income taxation, superannuation, salary packaging and awards.
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage time
- Enthusiasm to work within a team and actively contribute to practices and processes that will support growth and efficiency
- Ability to build and maintain new
What's on Offer
Rewarding career in a dedicated, professional team; leading with purpose; working together; and creating a positive difference are valued, and learning and creativity are encouraged.