- Competitive salary
- Exceptional culture
About Our Client
Our client is a global business with a large international presence. They have experienced significant growth in the past few years and are therefore on the lookout for an additional resource within their payroll team. Our client has excellent employee retention rates and offer excellent work-life balance. They offer flexibility and a clear path for internal career progression.
Reporting to the Global Payroll Manager, your role will include:
- High volume, end to end payroll processing
- Calculating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system.
- Keeping track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Preparing reports for upper management and the finance department
- Payroll year end reporting
- Payroll audits
- Other ad hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill set:
- 3+ years payroll experience
- Exposure to Chinese payroll processing
- Comprehensive knowledge of Payroll, Payroll Tax, and Payroll Accounting and related end to end processes.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, be well organised, and have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Strong, oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and work with minimal supervision.
- Mandarin speaking
What's on Offer
- Work-life balance