Payroll Manager - Healthcare Industry - Permanent Opportunity!
A Permanent Opportunity, Immediate start in a stable industry
A highly competitive yearly salary with fringe benefits!
About Our Client
My client is in the Private Healthcare industry recognised as a leader in rehabilitation and disability support
- Ensure the fortnightly payroll is processed accurately and on time, in compliance with the applicable industrial instruments, policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and mentor our managers understanding and knowledge of HRISHRIS systems and processes.
- Verify and manage the end to end payroll process in a hands-on capacity.
- Review, maintain and control the overall payroll governance framework.
- Manage and provide advice and guidance to general staff, managers and executive members on all payroll related matters, including underpayment, overpayment, superannuation, taxation, salary packaging and systems matters.
- Provide accurate systems advice to internal and external stakeholders whilst maintaining customer service excellence.
- Lead and project manage Payroll/HR system implementation, enhancements and integrations in line with evolving commercial requirements or issues.
- Ensure all workforce systems, such as the HRIS, Rostering system and on-boarding/off-boarding and Recruitment systems, are up to date, accurate and are audited on a regular basis.
- Provide advice and training to managers, employees and HR colleagues on all HR systems and compliance with industrial instruments.
- Lead and mange Payroll/HR system contract negotiations and renewals.
- Act as the key point of contact and subject matter expert for any system related matters from internal or external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of experience in senior payroll positions.
- Minimum 3 years of senior payroll experience working in either the Healthcare (hospitals) or Disability Services industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in interpreting and appropriately actioning workplace legislation and industrial instruments such as Awards and Enterprise Agreements.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience to effectively liaise with internal management, executive members and other key business stakeholders on payroll and related matters.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise high volume workloads and manage competing objectives, autonomously and work to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to identify and control industrial and financial risk.
- Demonstrated people management and leadership traits to ensure operational excellence and team harmony.
- Well-developed project and change management skills, including demonstrated ability to lead and manage workforce system changes, enhancement and implementation.
- High level computer literacy and expert knowledge of Payroll/HRIS systems, Rostering systems and related workforce management systems.
- Thorough understanding and experience to produce, analyse, enhance appropriate management reports and metrics.
- Expert knowledge and experience of both running and managing an end to end payroll process.
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent.
- Diploma of Payroll Management from the Australian Payroll Institute or similar.
- High level Aurion HRIS knowledge and working experience.
What's on Offer
A permanent, full time opportunity in a stable, government backed organisation. A competitive annual salary package with fringe benefits