- Join an established consultancy business as a Payroll Manager
- An initial 6 week starting contract with a temporary to permanent opportunity!
About Our Client
This company is an established organisation that operates worldwide as a consultancy - to deliver services that make the world a better place.
The company partners with investors, governments and private companies to help deliver projects or business changes that benefit the bottom-line.
This role is very much an actively involved and hands-on role managing a small team.
As a general job scope, the role involves:
- Overseeing payruns on a bi-monthly basis.
- Delivering team leadership and training and development.
- System streamlining and process improvement on a continued basis.
- Weekly, monthly and yearly reporting.
- Ensure compliance across all Australian states
- Tax compliance (Superannuation, Payroll Tax, Workers Comp)
- In-depth understanding of Australian Payroll Legislation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a senior payroll background, including working as a supervisor or manager of a team.
In addition, complex knowledge of multiple industry awards and EBA's is essential, in addition to strong statutory and compliance of payroll matters.
Other desired qualities include:
- Experience with complex multi-currency payrolls.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of accounting, as well as administration and organisational skills
What's on Offer
You will join a growing organisation that contributes to creating a positive impact worldwide, with a long-term opportunity in becoming a permanent part of the company!
In addition, you will receive a competitive hourly rate in addition to superannuation, as well as flexible working arrangements. This is not an entirely remote position, and requires travel to the office based in Brisbane CBD on a few days each week.