Payroll Officer (ADP)
Competitive hourly rates
About Our Client
Our client specialises within the agriculture sector, their offices are located in inner south-west suburbs.
Reporting into the HR Manager and working with two Payroll Officers, the team offers a great working environment and positive culture.
- Processing Monthly & Fortnightly pays for over 300 staff
- Resolving/answering queries relating to payroll across the organisation
- Involvement with the on boarding & staff movement process
- Administer payroll compliance payments (PAYG and Superannuation)
- Superannuation - lodging returns and managing the portal
- Liaise with HR for payroll exceptions
- Develop and record payroll procedures and standards
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of three years payroll experience processing for +100 staff
- ADP experience essential with Kronos being desirable
- Ability to hit the ground running and keen eye for detail
- Proficient in the MS Office suite
- A high level of professionalism especially when exposed to confidential information
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and also be part of a team
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- High standards of personal integrity and professionalism
What's on Offer
This is a full-time temp to perm position offering above market hourly rates and an immediate start for the right candidate.